1. Gently cut ⅓ off each doughnut to create a flat surface where the “tomb” can rest against the icing when the cupcake is assembled.
2. On cupcakes, spread a line of chocolate frosting to represent the garden path.
3. Pipe green frosting on each cupcake to resemble grass.
4. Press a doughnut “tomb” against the icing where the path meets the grass. Then, press a fudge-covered Oreo to the side of the doughnut to represent the stone that was rolled away.
5. Sprinkle flower sprinkles over the green icing and press lightly to attached.